Monday, February 18, 2008

Kalibo Sto. Niño Ati-atihan Festival 2008--Niño Bearers



This edition focuses on devotees who carried with them the different images of the Sto. Niño during their street dancing to honor the Holy Child this 2008. You will be surprised to note that the whole spectrum of devotees is wide--young and old, boys and girls, men and women, singles and couples.

And when you take their pictures, they have mixed reactions--some would show the widest smile, some would take a model's pose, some would shyly hide behind their icons, and some would jokingly ask for a professional model's fee! I had great fun taking these pictures. Enjoy looking at them.

VIVA KAY SR. STO. NIÑO!


"I will proclaim Your greatness, my God and King; I will thank You forever and ever."
--Psalm 145.1





"I will call to the Lord for help; I plead with Him.
I will bring all my complaints; I tell Him all my troubles."
--Psalm 142.1-2






"Remind me each morning of Your constant love,
for I put my trust in You,"
--Psalm 143.6a






"Come and see what God has done, His wonderful acts
among people."
--Psalm 66.5





"I will praise You, Lord, with all my heart; ;
I will tell of all the wonderful things you have done."
--Psalm 9a










"The Lord is my light and my salvation; I will fear no one.
The Lord protects me from all danger;
I will never be afraid."
--Psalm 27.1





"May His Name be praised,
now and forever."
--Psalm 113.2




"I love the Lord, because He hears me; he listens to my prayers."
--Psalm 116.1





"I will praise Him as long as I live; I will sing to my God all my life.""
--Psalm 146.2





"Happy is the one whom the Lord does not accuse of doing wrong
and who is free from all deceit."
--Psalm 32.2





"The Lord is good; His love is eternal
and His faithfulness lasts forever."
--Psalm 100.5





"I waited patiently for the Lord's help;
then He listened to me and heard my cry."
--Psalm 40.1

No comments: